Covid-19 Play Safe
- Groups of up to 4 golfers with no limit on households but should be from Dumfries & Galloway.
- All tee times must be booked in advance.
Arranging to Play
• In order to comply with Track & Trace members and visitors wishing to play must book a tee time with the club Secretary. This can be done by either e-mailing Ian Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephoning 07715609975. Tee times are shown in the table below
• When making the arrangements you will be required to advise of what time you’d like to play, the numbers in your party and their names. Tee times will be in 15 minute intervals.
• In the first instance only members will be able to book a tee time, however members may introduce a guest in accordance with the rules of the club.
• Golfers may play in groups up to four players.
• Golfers are requested to arrive at the course no sooner than 15 minutes before their tee time and leave immediately after playing.
• Golfers will be required to maintain social distancing when playing.
• While the clubhouse will remain closed, the toilet facilities will be open, golfers are asked to change their shoes at their cars and only use the toilet facilities when necessary. Before and after using the facilities you are required to wash your hands or make use of the hand sanitiser which is located at the front of the clubhouse.
Any member who would like to play and would like someone to play with can also contact Ian and he will endeavour to arrange this.
Prior to Play
• No club trolleys will be available and the use of buggies will only be allowed where the member will agree to bring sanitising materials with them and ensure that they wipe clean the machine after use.
• Members are requested only to make minimum use of the practice putting green immediately prior to teeing off.
• For the immediate future only the Yellow and Red teeing areas will be set out for play.
• Members are reminded to remain 2 metres apart when teeing off.
• Members are requested to pick up their own tees even broken ones.
• All waste bins will be removed from the course and members are requested to ensure that they take home and dispose of their own rubbish safely.
• Seating areas at tees and around the course are not to be used.
• Remember to remain 2 metres apart when walking the fairways, playing your shot and looking for a lost ball.
• Please do not pick up any ball which you have not played.
• Please do not remove the flagstick when putting
• For the foreseeable time the hole cups will remain inverted which will assist in removing the ball without touching the flagstick or cup.